1.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

This piece of junk they sell as tank less boiler it nothing but unstable piece of work. All its parts are faulty.

Fix one part , it takes 2 days for it to come from their facility in California. And then a technician has to show up. And then it will work for few days only to go kaput. Repeat this cycle.

Over and Over. This has not ended. It is winter time in North East. No heat and No hot water.

And they want to tell you please wait we will make it work. There must be class action lawsuit against the fraudsters selling this heater. I am from NJ and going to complaint to NJ consumer affairs authority to deal with this.

Every service call costs money. And this makes the unit practically a white dustbin.

Product or Service Mentioned: Navien Ncb-240 Water Heater.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 04, 2017.

Comments

I am having the same issue I have threatened them with a law suit. They kept the plumber on hold for 45 minutes. One fix after another

I live in Massachusetts and I’m going through *** with a CH 240 model leaking water from the heat exchanger. There are hundreds of complaints online about Navien’s product.

Navien’s faulty products are putting people’s lives in danger. A classic action is long overdue.

It’s obsured that there’s not a class action

PerpetualSwift

I've been fighting with one of their pieces of crap for years; when I call them they tell me to go through the plumber, who died shortly after he installed it. I've had multiple bogus error codes that shut it down.

They know their software is garbage; they correct it in later models but offer no help to those who have to contend with the earlier screw ups.

The manual isn't even accurate; they made changes to dip switch settings and other things but shipped the units with manuals that don't reflect the changes. Navien is an unethical, predatory organization, and I'd be happy to join a class action against them.

I would LOVE to join in that lawsuit!!!!

I am having prolbems with 2 of my 3 naviens.